Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

"Who's Next" Answered

I've started my latest global warming debate with Mark A. Rose at his eponymous site. The first parts of this discussion are already being conducted in comments there, but I'm expanding the new discussions to blog posts here, since I think they're already very informative and because it's much easier to organize effectively here. Naturally, I also like as wide an audience as possible for my discussions, so this gives us one more avenue for hits.

One thing is for certain, Mark is a much better writer and thinker than Unreliapundit, so I don't expect any more of those types of dishonest shenanigans. I think we'll both make our points and learn a few things in the process, and that's all one can ever really hope for.

Tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?